3rd – 10th Oct 2016 Faralya, Turkey from £555
ESCAPE deep into the Turkish Valley of Faralya with stunning views and access to ‘The Turquoise Coast’ for a whole 7 days.
7 days of up to 5 hours Yoga daily:
Morning: Meditation, Rocket (dynamic) Yoga & Pranayama.
Afternoon: Yin Yoga
Evening: Pranayama, Yoga Nidra/Meditation
- 3 delicious nourishing vegetarian/vegan meals per day
- Large furnished en suite twin or single accommodation with magnificent sea views to ‘The Tuquoise Coast’.
- Fully air-conditioned rooms
- Spacious swimming pool with wooden loungers and umbrellas
- Small secluded rocky beach just ten minutes stroll away
- Roses, geraniums, jasmine and lavender provide wonderful scents on balmy evenings and the vine covered terrace provides a relaxing shady space to enjoy meals.
- Purpose built open air cedar wood practice shala with stunning views across the mountains, valleys and sea. Fully equipped with mats, blocks & straps and providing shade and respite from the turkish sun with a grass roof covering.
- Plenty of space, time & opportunity to explore those tricky hard to master asanas and take your practice to the next level physically, mentally & emotionally.
- Optional day out on the Saturday. Example excursions include a fabulous full-day boat trip, visit to the hammans in nearby Fethiye or an afternoon trip to the local beach.
- Partner Yoga & Acro Yoga practice on the Sunday!
- Optional workshops throughout the week on yoga philosophy, mantra, asana (decided by group)
- Bookable 1-1 sessions
- Massage Therapy Treatments available but not included
- Transfers available but not included (estimated £18pp each way)
Sample of daily Yoga:
7.30-9.30am ROCKET YOGA, Pranayama
5pm YIN Yoga
9pm Pranayama, Yoga Nidra/Meditation
All Yoga sessions are optional, feel free to explore as much of your practice as you wish.
Daily Pranayama (breathwork), Meditation, Rocket (progressive Ashtanga) and Yin Yoga practice will be available from our beautiful practice shala built from cedar wood and local pine offering magnificent seaviews of the ‘Turquoise Coast’ and the breathtaking valley surroundings.
Our yoga platform has plenty of space to accomodate up to 25 people and provides a comfortable cooling shade form the Turkish sun with a grass roof.
Fully equipped with mats, blocks and straps.
Rocket Yoga | Yin Yoga | Partner/Acro Yoga | Meditation | Pranayama
There are magnificent sea views, a spacious swimming pool with wooden loungers & umbrellas, and a small secluded rocky beach just ten minutes stroll away.
Set in its own organic gardens with well-established lemon, olive, apricot and peach trees which provide delicious fruit during the summer months, our hosts specialise in healthy home-made and locally sourced vegetarian and vegan food. Organic fruit and vegetables from their own garden are used when available.
3 Vegetarian meals are provided on per day, except Saturday where lunch or dinner is eaten out in a local resturant as part of your day excursion.
Roses, geraniums, jasmine and lavender provide wonderful scents on balmy evenings and the vine covered terrace provides a relaxing shady space to enjoy meals.
Specialist diets can be catered for.
Fruit and herbal teas available all day.
Please NOTE – There is no dinner provided on the Saturday evening.
On your arrival day an evening meal is provided, and on your leaving day a breakfast.
Our retreat home offers large rooms furnished in a simple, traditional style. Each room has an en-suite, is fully air conditioned and offers a stunning view across the valley and out to the coast.
The nearest airport to our venue is Dalaman, Turkey
Charter flights are available form UK to Dalaman and guest are welcome to book theor own or I a ahpy to assit you and advise you in this. As soon as I book y own flight I will post this here and let you know the best available prices.
Transfers Dalaman/Fethiye are not included but can be arranged once you let me know your flight times. Costs are dependent on numbers travelling together (4 persons £18 each way).
To book a space you can either pay in full by selecting a room in the payment options or pay a non-refundable deposit of £150.
If you wish to place a deposit, please contact Rooted In Yoga to confirm the room you would like to reserve and set up an instalment plan that works best for you.
All spaces must be paid in full 6 weeks prior to the retreat.
Please select one of the following payment options below.
Contact email@example.com to book today!